This is not your ordinary kayaking or paddle boarding experience! Have a GLOWING rowing or paddling evening in Margaritaville at Pensacola Beach with our LED-lighted clear kayaks and paddle boards. Book your nighttime kayaking rental online!
Night time Glow Paddle Key West, FL (Spencer’s Boatyard)
- Kayak Seats 2 people up to 450 Lbs
Explore Key West on This Glowing Night Kayaking Tour
Night kayaking is a one-of-a-kind experience that lets you explore the crystal clear water of the Florida Keys under the stars. The glowing lights of your LED illuminated glass bottom kayak help reveal the abundant marine life beneath you. Night kayaking is a must-do activity for anyone who loves nature, wildlife, and fun. Book your Key West night kayaking tour today.
Our tours are for everyone, even first timers. Simple balancing and rowing, easy! It’s a fun family friendly activity. We have a minimum weight of 30 pounds and an adult must be in the same vessel with them. Children between 10-17 can rent a kayak solo with parental permission.
- A lot of fun!!!
- Limited parking at the premises, please either walk, take the beach trolley or Uber over. If our lot is full, there is public parking across the street.
- One Portable Toilet On Site
-Expect to get a little wet – depends on you (or possibly your friends)
- Live vest available for children and anyone who requests. Life jackets are always on board, even if you choose not to wear one.
- Great guides who enjoy their work and keep your safe
- Lots of outdoor fun and a desire to come back very soon!
Conditions can change extremely quickly in Florida. It is important to prepare well to gain the best enjoyment from your trip. Your guides are very familiar with your paddling environment and conditions. Feel free to ask any questions you would like in order to understand all you need to be confident about your trip. Please understand, we will not paddle in unsafe conditions, including high winds and thunderstorms.
- Clothes you don’t mind getting a little wet.
- swimsuit/board shorts, shirt; In cool weather… cover-ups, raincoat if it rains.
- Water Shoes or sandals that can be worn in the water
- Bring an extra change of clothes just in case
- Towel (left in car)
- Any special personal paddling gear if you like.