Bike around Pensacola Beach at night on our Glow Pedal experience! Play your favorite music and enjoy the lights as you ride a glow-in-the-dark bike through the scenic beach trails. Book your bike with lights online!
Night Time Glow Paddle – Pensacola Beach Resort
- Kayaks All ages • Seats 2 people • Up to 450 lbs
- Paddleboards 18 & Older • 1 Person per Paddleboard
Experience Nighttime Kayaking With One of Our LED-Lighted Kayaks and Paddle Boards at Pensacola Beach!
Head over to Pensacola Beach Resort for an evening of nighttime kayaking! This is a great activity for all ages to enjoy! It’s a fun, family-friendly way to explore Pensacola Beach, Florida. We have a minimum weight of 30 pounds and an adult must be in the same vessel with children under 10. Children between 10-17 can rent a kayak solo with parental permission. Book your next LED kayak rental in Margaritaville, FL online today!
Stand up paddle boards are 18+ Adult Only.
- A lot of fun!!!
- Limited parking at the premises, please either walk, take the beach trolley or Uber over. If our lot is full, there is public parking across the street.
- One Portable Toilet On Site
- Expect to get a little wet, it depends on you (or possibly your friends)
- Life vests are available for children and anyone who requests. Life jackets are always on board, even if you choose not to wear one.
- Great guides who enjoy their work and keep your safe
- Lots of outdoor fun and a desire to come back very soon!
Conditions can change extremely quickly in Florida. It is important to prepare well to gain the best enjoyment from your trip. Your guides are very familiar with your paddling environment and conditions. Feel free to ask any questions you would like in order to understand all you need to be confident about your trip. Please understand, we will not paddle in unsafe conditions including high winds and thunderstorms.
- Clothes you don’t mind getting a little wet.
- Swim suit/board shorts, shirt. In cool weather cover-ups, raincoat if it rains.
- Water shoes or sandals that can be worn in the water
- Bring an extra change of clothes just in case
- Towel (left in car)
- Any special personal paddling gear if you like