This is not your ordinary kayaking or paddle boarding experience! Have a GLOWING rowing or paddling evening at Pensacola Beach Resort with our LED-lighted clear kayaks and paddle boards. Book your nighttime kayaking rental online!
Pensacola OPENING Weekend 2024
- Kayak Free Glowsticks and Glow Paint Included!
- Paddleboard 18 & Older • 1 Person per Paddleboard
Come Enjoy our Opening Weekend
Glow Paddle Pensacola Reopens Leap Day. Come enjoy the weekend with us. Free Glow Sticks are included with every booking!
Our tours are for everyone, even first timers. Simple balancing and rowing, easy! It’s a fun family friendly activity. We have a minimum weight of 30 pounds and an adult must be in the same vessel with them. Children between 10-17 can rent a kayak solo with parental permission.
Stand Up Paddle Boards are 18+ Adult Only.
What to expect
- A lot of fun!!!
- Limited parking at the premises, please either walk, take the beach trolley or Uber over. If our lot is full, there is public parking across the street.
- One Portable Toilet On Site
- Expect to get a little wet, it depends on you (or possibly your friends)
- Life vests are available for children and anyone who requests. Life jackets are always on board, even if you choose not to wear one.
- Great guides who enjoy their work and keep your safe
- Lots of outdoor fun and a desire to come back very soon!
Conditions can change extremely quickly in Florida. It is important to prepare well to gain the best enjoyment from your trip. Your guides are very familiar with your paddling environment and conditions. Feel free to ask any questions you would like in order to understand all you need to be confident about your trip. Please understand, we will not paddle in unsafe conditions including high winds and thunderstorms.
- Clothes you don’t mind getting a little wet.
- Swim suit/board shorts, shirt. In cool weather cover-ups, raincoat if it rains.
- Bring an extra change of clothes just in case
- Towel (left in car)